Send us an email
Contact us at info [at] cbe.europa.eu
White Atrium Building
Visiting address: Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56-60, B-1060 Brussels, Belgium (find us on Google Maps)
Postal address: TO56 – 3rd floor, B-1049 Brussels, Belgium
The White Atrium building's entrance is situated at the corner of avenue de la Toison d'Or and rue Dejoncker. At the entrance please dial 131 on the digital keypad; this will connect you with the CBE JU office and we will open the door. From the entrance door, walk up a few stairs, cross the hall to the left, pass through a set of sliding doors and take the lift to the 3th floor.
How to get to our offices
By public transport
- The public transport stop closest to the White Atrium building is the 'LOUISE / LOUIZA' station on metro lines 2 and 6. When arriving at this metro station, take exit 2 “Avenue de le Toison d’Or n° 54-87”; the White Atrium building is 50m away from this exit.
- More information on the Brussels transport network.
From Brussels Airport
- Check your trip from the airport with the travel planner.
From Brussels Gare du Midi train station (Zuidstation)
- Take metro 2 or 6 direction ‘ELISABETH’. Stop at ‘Louise / Louiza’ station (travel time: ± 6 minutes).
From Brussels Gare Centrale train station (Centraal station)
- Take metro 1 direction ‘STOCKEL’ or 5 direction ‘HERRMANN-DEBROUX’ and change atthe ‘ARTS-LOI / KUNST-WET’ station (travel time: ± 4 minutes); Take metro 2 ‘SIMONIS’ or 6 direction 'ROI BAUDOIN / KONING BOUDEWIJN' nd stop at ‘LOUISE / LOUIZA’ station (travel time: ± 6 minutes).
From Brussels Gare du Nord train station (Noordstation)
- Take tram 3 direction ‘CHURCHILL’ or 4 direction ‘STALLE’ and get off at the station ‘ROGIER’ (travel time: ± 2 minutes);
- Take metro 2 ‘SIMONIS’ or 6 direction 'ROI BAUDOIN / KONING BOUDEWIJN' and stop at ‘LOUISE / LOUIZA’ station (travel time: ± 12 minutes).
There is no car park dedicated to visitors, but there are several public car parks near the White Atrium building:
- Parking Zenpark: rue Dejoncker 36, 1060 – Saint Gilles (190 m)
- Parking Place Poelaert 4/Z, 1000 - Brussels (335 m)
- Q-Park: rue Capitaine Crespel 27, 1050 - Brussels (500 m)
- Interparking: Avenue Louise 83a, 1050 - Brussels (550 m)
Parking in some of the surrounding streets is difficult but possible.