Are you a beneficiary of a project funded by the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU)? Follow these guidelines:
Horizon 2020 project management
- The Annotated Model Grant Agreement is a practical user guide that explains the General Horizon 2020 Model Grant Agreement article by article and provides examples.
- The Horizon 2020 online manual provides relevant information on project management since BBI JU followed most Horizon 2020 rules.
- The Grant management section of the manual covers such aspects as keeping records, amendments, reporting & payment requests, deliverables, reviews and audits. Learn more about managing your grant.
- The manual’s continuous and final reporting sections give detailed guidance on reporting requirements.
- Periodic report template - Word document, including BBI JU-specific information and tips & tricks
BBI JU-specific information and guidelines
- We regularly update the FAQ for coordinators with answers about relevant project management issues.
- BBI JU organised a webinar on periodic and annual reporting in 2018. Download the presentations and watch the webinar.
- Governing Board decision regarding the in-kind contributions to the operational costs (IKOP).
- Guidance for IKOP implementation.
- Annual projects survey: KPIs & Impact Questionnaire and its explanatory note.
- Grant Agreement preparation: template of Annex 2a to the Grant Agreement
Communicating, disseminating, and exploiting your project results
- Dissemination and exploitation webpage for EU-funded projects lists all the relevant links to legal obligations, guidance documents and tools, among others.
- Communication guidelines for BBI JU-funded projects detail the communication obligations and opportunities and provide relevant links.
- The Making the Most of Your H2020 Project brochure shows how to boost the impact of your project through effective communication, dissemination and exploitation.
- The Horizon Results Platform is a free online space where you can publicise the project’s key exploitable results to your target audiences.
- The Horizon Results Booster offers free consulting services to step up your project dissemination and exploitation efforts. These services include creating a results portfolio, drafting and implementing a common dissemination strategy for a cluster of projects, improving the exploitation plan, supporting the development of a business plan, and coaching on market activities.
- The Intellectual Property Booster is a specialised professional IP service for public research organisations looking to increase value from your research results at no cost. These services include initial IP audit, patent landscaping, IP evaluation or due diligence, patents, design and trademark applications, and negotiation of the technology transfer.