If your project is funded under the Horizon 2020 programme, via BBI JU calls 2014-2020, follow these guidelines:
Are you a beneficiary of a project funded by BBI JU?
Horizon 2020 project management
- The Annotated Model Grant Agreement is a practical user guide that explains the General Horizon 2020 Model Grant Agreement article by article and provides examples.
- The Horizon 2020 online manual provides relevant information on project management since BBI JU followed most Horizon 2020 rules.
- The Grant management section of the manual covers such aspects as keeping records, amendments, reporting & payment requests, deliverables, reviews and audits. Learn more about managing your grant.
- The manual’s continuous and final reporting sections give detailed guidance on reporting requirements.
- Periodic report template - Word document, including BBI JU-specific information and tips & tricks
BBI JU-specific information and guidelines
- We regularly update the FAQ for coordinators with answers about relevant project management issues.
- BBI JU organised a webinar on periodic and annual reporting in 2018. Download the presentations and watch the webinar.
- Governing Board decision regarding the in-kind contributions to the operational costs (IKOP).
- Guidance for IKOP implementation.
- Annual projects survey: BBI JU KPIs & Impact Questionnaire and its explanatory note.
- Grant Agreement preparation: template of Annex 2a to the Grant Agreement
Communicating, disseminating, and exploiting your project results
- Dissemination and exploitation webpage for EU-funded projects lists all the relevant links to legal obligations, guidance documents and tools, among others.
- Communication guidelines for BBI JU-funded projects detail the communication obligations and opportunities and provide relevant links.
- Communication indicators
- Guidelines for the end of BBI JU-funded projects point out to a few important contractual, communication and dissemination details to take into account after the end of the project.
- The Making the Most of Your H2020 Project brochure shows how to boost the impact of your project through effective communication, dissemination and exploitation.
- The Horizon Results Platform is a free online space where you can publicise the project’s key exploitable results to your target audiences.
- The Horizon Results Booster offers free consulting services to step up your project dissemination and exploitation efforts. These services include creating a results portfolio, drafting and implementing a common dissemination strategy for a cluster of projects, improving the exploitation plan, supporting the development of a business plan, and coaching on market activities
- The Horizon Standardisation Booster allows ongoing or complete H2020 and Horizon Europe projects to apply for practical guidance to assess the standardisation readiness of project results and match them up with standardisation experts to guide the project on how these results can feed into standardisation working groups or technical committees.
- GREEN ASSIST: this green advisory service for sustainable investments support helps beneficiaries to prepare green/greener investment projects, across diversified sectors and private & public beneficiaries.