Circular Bio-based Europe’s team comprises about 29 staff members, integrating the programme office in charge of the day-to-day management of the European partnership. Under the leadership of the Executive Director and following Horizon Europe rules, it implements the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA).
The programme office carries out a variety of tasks, including:
- Call management and programme monitoring
- Financial management
- Legal control
- Human resources
The CBE JU team collectively wrote the values that guide our work.
The core values of the CBE JU are:
- We set and respect high standards of ethics and integrity.
- We are responsible for our activities.
- We are professional and aim to be excellent in all facets of our work and conduct.
- We care for the planet.
- We want to leave a good legacy on the global level.
- We want to contribute to making a significant change for the planet, for the EU citizens and for future generations in terms of environment and prosperity.
- We are results-oriented.
- We are committed to delivering our mission with efficiency and effectiveness.
- We are a dynamic and passionate team that strongly believes in CBE JU’s vision.
- We are driven and inspired by efficiency and knowledge sharing.
- We work together to bring out the best in each other by being an example and walking the talk.
- We contribute to the change we want to see in a spirit of continuous improvement.
- People and togetherness are at the very heart of the organisation.
- We build on diversity and openness, making our differences work for common goals.
- We entertain a working environment based on trust, respect and mutual support.
- We believe that the whole exceeds the sum of the parts.