7 June 2022 - online
Watch the presentations and Q&A sessions here:
Watch again the CBE JU Info Day 2022
The very first CBE JU Info Day and networking event will feature speakers from the CBE JU Programme Office, BIC and the European Commission who will present the new partnership, its Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda, as well as the call topics and how to apply for the call.
The info day will be streamed online, and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions before and throughout the event during the dedicated Q&A sessions. A recording of the info day will be available after the event on this page and CBE JU's YouTube channel.
Download all presentations below
09:00 - 09:40 - Session 1 - Setting the scene
- Building on the achievements of BBI JU - Philippe Mengal, Executive Director, CBE JU
- The vision for a circular biosociety in 2050 - Rob Beekers, Chairman, Bio-based Industries Consortium
09:40 - 10:30 - Session 2 - The CBE JU 2022 Work Programme
- The CBE JU Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) - Silvia Maltagliati, Policy Officer, B1 – Circular Economy & Biobased Systems, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission & Nelo Emerencia, Director of Programming, Bio-based Industries Consortium
- Priorities of the CBE JU call - Virginia Puzzolo, Head of Programme Unit, CBE JU
10:45 - 12:15 - Session 3 - Information on CBE Call 2022
- Call submission & evaluation of proposals - Dieter Brigitta, Call Coordinator, CBE JU
- Call management rules and conditions - Marta Campos Iturralde, Legal Manager, CBE JU
- How to write a good CBE JU proposal - Pilar Llorente Ruiz de Azua, Programme Officer, CBE JU
The second part of the info day will be dedicated to networking. Registered participants can arrange meetings on the CBE JU networking platform from 7 June in the afternoon up until the call closure.
Join the CBE JU networking platform to pitch your project idea, look for partners and offer your services, and, more importantly, get in touch with other CBE JU community members!
Reach us at infoday [at] cbe.europa.eu